Here it is, the last blog assignment.
This one is quite easy and I want you to be honest about it. Don’t sugar coat it for me. But I want you to answer these questions below. You can post your responses to this post or you can hand them in on a piece of paper if you don’t want your comments to be public.
Here we go:
What do you think of the blog assignments this year:
1. Do you think they were useful?
2. Too hard or too easy?
3. The easy of accessibility inside and outside of the class room (could you get on the site to get your work)?
4. Would you like to use these again?
5. Do you prefer to get your assignments in class or was this better?
6. What would you change?
7. What should stay the same?
8. Where they easy to understand?
9. Do you like tumblr or would you rather use a blog on a different site?
10. Do you think that you would now use a blog in the future, not necessarily for school, but maybe for personal uses.
11. Overall what would you rate your experience with the blogs and why.
Please be honest with these questions as it will help me shape either using or not using this technology again.
It has been great teaching all of you. I hope that you have had a great year and have at least learnt something useful and have enjoyed your time here.