Now that you have read over the criteria for ratings of games answer these questions:
1. Do you think the rating system is fair?
2. If you were to re-design the categories, what would you change or add to these descriptions?
3. Would you make new categories or keep them the same.
4. How much do you think parents pay attention to their children playing games? Do they simply follow the rating system or do you think they just don’t care?
5. Do you think that little children should have access to game like Halo, Call of Duty or Battlefield? How would you stop children from obtaining these games if they are under age?
6. Here is your chance to be artistic. I want you to design a rating in between everyone and teens or between teens and mature. It is up to you to design the rating label and give a brief description of that it will encompass. You can use photoshop or any drawing program to help you out with this question.